We all get junk SMS in our inbox and it is really difficult to sort the messages in the mobile’s SMS inbox. The phones have become really smart but the messaging application has not changed much. In such a case, there is really a need for a new messaging application which can manage all the SMS that we receive. While browsing the Google Play Store, we came across Reos. This application is basically an SMS management tool and the application has a lot of features apart from simply receiving and sending the text message.
This application makes it really easy to manage all the SMS that you receive and here is all the features of this amazing SMS Management Tool.
Features of Reos SMS
• The application combines the feature of a regular SMS inbox and the Gmail Inbox. This means that it is possible to segregate the promotional and spam messages. In addition to this, you can also create custom filters for the messages.
• Thea application can also categorize the business and the personal messages separately which is surely a helpful feature.
• Reos also has another awesome feature which basically enables the smart notifications for cab bookings, movie tickets, OTP requests and other such cards.
• The message management tool can also block the unwanted messages and they are stored in a different folder which can be deleted in the blink of an eye.
• This application also comes with a messenger which enables you to chat with your friends and family.
• Another important feature is that the application supports the dual sim phone and it can categorize the messages from both the SIM cards.
• Apart from that, the messaging application has all the general features like animation and emoji.
• The user interface of the application is also very clean which facilitates the management of all the messages and the application is a delight to use.
In terms of the general review, the application is widely loved by the users. The features of the application are enough to make anyone’s life easy. The people can now get rid of the spam message without spending hours on it. Talking about the rating, the application has an overall rating of 4.3 stars and it has over 85% of reviews which have a rating of 4 and 5 stars. In terms of the user base, the application has a user base of 1 lakh to 5 lakh users.
If you talk about the system requirement then it should be noted that you would be able to install the SMS Management Tool if your smartphone is running on Android 4.4 or above. This is the primary requirement of the application. Apart from that, you can also write to the developers of the application regarding any bug or issue and they are really quick in addressing the issues.
If you are also willing to manage your SMS inbox in a better way then here is the download link to the application.