In India, to get a driving license, you first need to have a learner’s license and to these learner’s license are issued by the regional transport office. The first step to obtaining the learner’s license is to apply for it and then you have to appear in a written test. It is mandatory to score the minimum pass marks to get the learner license. All the study material for the test is available at the RTO but who would actually take the pain of going through that material? To ease the pain, there is an application called Learner Plus – License Test. This application is basically for the people who are appearing in the test for obtaining the learner’s license. Let us now look at the features of this amazing application.
Features of Learner Plus – License Test
• The application has all the information about the signals, signs and speed limit along with some useful driving tip. All this has been collaborated together in one place as this is the main content of the driving test.
• There is a question bank in the application and there is also a practice test which is a replica of a test that is taken at the RTO. We can guarantee that if you are able to clear the test in the application then there is no way that you will not be able to clear the test at the RTO.
• In the simulation test, you will be asked 20 questions and you will be given a time of 20 minutes and this is similar to what will happen at the RTO.
• The application also has the information about the motor vehicle act so that you are aware of the legalities involved in any of the cases.
• The application is available in multiple languages and in addition to this, you do not require a working internet connection to use the application. The two languages available in the application are English and Malayalam.
• The application can also help you in finding the nearest driving school so that you can start learning to drive as soon as you get the learner’s license.
Going by the review, the application has received an overall rating of 4.5 stars from over 700 reviews it received. Over 620 people gave a rating of 4 and 5 stars to the application and this application has proved to be really useful for the people as it aided them in clearing the test. Talking about the installations, the application has been installed by 10 thousand to 50 thousand people and the only system requirement of this application is that it requires a smartphone running on Android 4.1 and above.
If you are also planning to appear for the test for the learner’s license then you must download this application as this will surely help you in clearing your written test. Here is the download link for the application on google playstore.